Price for each transfer is only 4 cents per square inch.
About Genuine Imprint Transfers
If you own a heat press you can now add full color transfers to your items for a spectacular look. Our Direct to Film transfers provide an accurate, high resolution image of your artwork previously unobtainable with traditional screen printing. Unlike previous generation of transfers, a DTF transfer will still look great after 50 or more washings.
How is the Price Calculated?
The cost is calculated by the square inch (width * height * .04) times the number of transfers.
How to Apply Your Transfer
- Time: 1st press 10 seconds. Repress 5 seconds
- Temperature: 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pressure: 7-Firm pressure
- Place the garment on heat press and then add direct to film garment onto garment image facing up (white side down)
- Press with firm pressure at 300 degrees for 10 seconds
- Remove film immediately while still hot: Pull from the corner in one rapid, fluid motion (like removing a bandage)
- Cover the image and garment with a Teflon sheet or parchment paper
- Repress for 5 seconds
Care and Wash Instructions
All garments should be turned inside out before washing. For best results machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry low.
We recommend either a PNG or PDF with the background removed and sized the way that you want the final transfer. For artwork submission guidelines see the Direct-to-Film Artwork Guidelines page for more information. Please send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org.