Direct-to-Film Artwork Guidelines
Please see the below guidelines for artwork requirements. Artwork will be reviewed by our graphics team. We may be able to work with you on small adjustments, but all artwork should be complete and ready for printing.
Note: All artwork submissions are accepted, but here are some details to keep in mind.
- Maximum artwork dimensions are 22” X 22”.
- Your file should be the final image to be printed.
- All background rectangles and colors will be printed if included.
- Artwork needs to fit in the designated space chosen at purchase.
- Gradients, transparencies, or fading will not print and should not be included.
- We cannot print licensed artwork (ie: Disney, MLB) unless you have direct permission from the company to do so.
Artist help is available for a small fee.
Important: Low resolution images often have pixelated edges. This causes the image to lose quality and detail when enlarged or converted for printing.
- Photocopies, business cards, drawings, decals, etc. are not considered print ready.
- We appreciate all artwork that is 300dpi or higher and meets the artwork formats above.
- If you need further assistance sizing artwork for your order, please reach out and we will do our best to assist you.